Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog C: Example of Organizational Blogging

APPLE IPHONES: ALL PURPOSE PHONE
November 30, 2009 by Amy Winebagga


I absolutely love the new iphone all the new aps and features in the phone are exactly what I need. When I catch the metro to work I read the favorite book online. I complete work I did not finished at the office and send it to my boss all on my way to work. It also has a GPS and a map of the city so I never get lost I am always barring myself into my phone and finding out new things about it. It has definitely changed my life not to mention I love how sleek and sexy it look!

APPLE IPHONES: NOT IDEAL!
November 30, 2009 by John Thither


OK…so the new iphones are cool and all but they are just not ideal for me and anyone who lives a normal life. Let’s face it everyone who has a phone probably drops it at least every other day and I need a phone that can take a blow and work as though nothing happened. After I drop my brand new I phone ONCE it broke the screen shattered NOT cool I need something a little more durable than that!


APPLE IPHONES…
November 30, 2009 by: Nortella brandfurd


Well iphones may not be the most durable but they sure are the coolest phone to have right now! Besides apple is coming out with a newer better Iphone, Ipod and laptop!!! Sooo excited dude!! Oh and a solution to you iphone shatter…get a PHONE COVER works for me I’ve had mine for ten months now! I get whatever products I need from http://www.apple.com/ APPLE ROCKS MAN!

Advantages

  1. Blogs can create and develop stronger relationships and brand loyalty with costumers and there communicated with the company through blogs
  2. Blogs are a good way of getting a variety of feedback from your customers
  3. Blogs can provide low cost or free advertising by emphasizing the strong points of the organization and can build company reputation.
  4. Can be a great way to share information and communicate within the organization

Disadvantages

  1. People may write useless information in a very boring and unclear way. Also people can start company rumors that might create panic.
  2. There tends to be a lack of information from the most valuable sources on blogs and more information from sources that are less valuable.
  3. Blog maintenance can be hard to keep up with because it is so easy to blog. However, it can also be very time consuming. Low maintenance can lead to fictitious information being publicized that can have a negative impact on the company reputation.
  4. Many people have many different view of the organization including the employees. Therefore, all the blogs will not agree there will be many different opinion which will make some customers think that the company is inconsistent and disorganized


New Thinking “Blogs and Blogging” Gerry McGovern <http://www.gerrymcgovern.com/nt/2004/nt_2004_08_23_blogging.htm> August 23,2004. November 30,2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment